Purpose of the processing (purpose and legal basis)
The Elsa Vanier gallery, whose headquarters are located in PARIS (75014), Rue du Commandant Mouchotte, has an online sales website. This site allows us to receive orders from our customers and the data collected on this occasion are recorded and processed in a customer file.
This file allows you to :
- Manage orders, payment and delivery.
- To carry out marketing operations (loyalty, promotions) and to send information by e-mail to our customers who have not objected or who have accepted it:
- On works and artists represented by the gallery.
- About our activities, exhibitions or conferences
- No customer data is passed on to our partners or designers without their express consent.
Legal basis for processing
- Order management: the legal basis for the processing is the execution of a contract (see article 6.1.b) of the European Data Protection Regulation).
- Sending commercial solicitations by e-mail on products similar to those ordered by customers: the legal basis for the processing is the legitimate interest of the company (see Article 6.1.f) of the European Data Protection Regulation), namely to promote our products to our customers.
- Sending information by e-mail about other products offered by the gallery: the legal basis for the processing is consent (see article 6.1.a) of the European Data Protection Regulation), as required by article L. 34-5 of the French Post and Electronic Communications Code.
- Transmission of the e-mail address to partners or creators: the legal basis for the processing is consent (see Article 6.1.a) of the European Data Protection Regulation), as required by Article L. 34-5 of the French Post and Electronic Communications Code.
- Identity: title, surname, first name, address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, possibly, internal processing code allowing the identification of the customer.
- Order data: transaction number, purchase details, purchase amount, invoice payment data (payments, outstanding payments, discounts), returns.
- Data relating to means of payment: bank card number, expiry date of the bank card, visual cryptogram (which is immediately deleted).
- Data necessary to carry out loyalty and prospecting actions: purchase history.
Recipients of the data
- The customer and billing departments of Elsa Vanier & Associés are the recipients of all categories of data.
- The e-mail address of the customer who has accepted or requested it is made available to the designer concerned by the order or the appointment.
Duration of data retention
- Data necessary for the management of orders and invoicing: for the entire duration of the commercial relationship and ten (10) years for accounting purposes.
- Data necessary to carry out loyalty actions and canvassing: for the entire duration of the commercial relationship and three (3) years from the last purchase.
- Data relating to means of payment: this data is not kept by Elsa Vanier & Associés; it is collected during the transaction and is immediately deleted once the purchase is settled.
- Data concerning the lists of opposition to receive prospecting: three (3) years.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters from Galerie Elsa Vanier (exercise of the right to object or withdrawal of consent already given), contact us.
If, after having consented to the transmission of your data to one of our creators, you wish to reverse this choice and no longer receive information from them contact us please specify this choice.
You can access, rectify or delete your data. You also have the right to portability and the right to limit the processing of your data (see the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights).
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data in this system, you can contact Elsa Vanier.
- electronically: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact our data protection officer by post:
The Data Protection Officer
Elsa Vanier & Associates
20 Rue du Commandant Mouchotte
If, after contacting Elsa Vanier & Associés, you feel that your "Data Protection" rights have not been respected, you may submit a complaint online to the CNIL.